This program is currently full! If interested in being added to our waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Think you have what it takes to climb mountains? Join Y.E.T.I. to learn how to do it!
Our Mountain School takes place February through June. The program is a combination of classroom lessons, on the mountain skill-workshops, training hikes, and training runs. Learn how to self-arrest using an ice axe, travel across glaciers, and so much more.
This program is open to students in 11th and 12th grade.
- Information Meeting: December 3rd
- Classroom Lesson #1: February 19th
- Ice Axe Workshop: February 24th
- Classroom Lesson #2: March 26th
- Training Hike #1: April 1st
- Classroom Lesson #3: April 23rd
- Training Hike #2: April 29th
- Training Hike #3: May 13th
- Classroom Lesson #4: May 21st
- Training Hike #4: May 27th
- Crevasse Workshop: June 9th
- Training Hike #5: June 17th
- Classroom Lesson #5: June 18th
- Training Hike #6: June 24th
- Training Runs: Thursdays